Linda Frye has lived in Lusk since 1993 and started working for the Town of Lusk as Deputy Clerk in 2005. In May of 2007 Linda was appointed Lusk City Clerk/Treasurer.
Linda Frye is a member of the Wyoming Association of Clerks & Treasurers and the International Institute of Municipal Clerks and is a Notary Public.
Linda Frye’s duties include:
• Overseeing agendas, minutes, publications & enacting of ordinances & resolutions as directed by the Mayor and Council
• Preparing the budget for the Town of Lusk
• Prepare and administer utility billing
• Oversee & direct accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll
• Managing of cemetery records
To contact Linda Frye please call the Town Hall or email her at email@example.com